The medieval Zurich and it's chocolates
Our unique tour of Zurich with a visit to the famous Lindt Swiss chocolate factory will give you an extra-ordinary local experience like no other; not only will you get a full orientation of Zurich and it’s spectacular lake size surroundings, with expensive villas all along the coast, your visit to Zurich will be complimented by a visit to the famous Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet where you can get your own exclusive collections of Swiss Chocolates prior to leaving Zurich.
Most importantly, to best fit your schedule, desire and interests your tour guide will customize a unique set of tour for you so that this entire tour becomes one of your sweetest memory.
AT A GLANCE
About this tour
The tour provides a full orientation of Zurich with visit to the Lindt chocolate factory on a private tour, most ideal for couples, families and small groups.
6 people (For larger group, please contact us.)
Pick-up and drop-off
Your hotel or place of stay in Zurich
CHF 620 for 1 – 6 people.
Free Cancellation / Fully refundable
( 1 week prior/ Terms & condition applies)
Following a brief meet and greet session at your unforgettable sightseeing experience of Zurich will begin as per agreed plan and schedule.
You’ll first visit Zurich’s major highlights in the city center area, eastern and western part of the medieval old town and visit the famous Swiss chocolate factory store, located adjacent to Zurich Lake.
During the first two hours you will be in the eastern part of the medieval town of Zurich for a very fascinating experience; you will enjoy visiting the most famous landmarks, historic squares, trendiest quarters and streets, dating back to the 13th century.
After your relaxing lunch break, enjoying Zurich’s most authentic and popular specialties you will continue your tour of Zurich; this time, you will visit the western part of the medieval town to explore the Roman settlements and visit the financial district area, world’s famous richest shopping street and one of Europe’s most admired medieval shopping quarter, located in the old town of Zurich. Thereafter, will visit one of the most prestigious and renowned Swiss Chocolate factory, where you can enjoy your shopping for exclusive collection of Swiss chocolates. By the end of your tour, you will have had an excellent orientation of Zurich, it’s breath taking surrounding landscape and, of course the Swiss Chocolate Factory before returning to the airport by 3 PM, most likely leaving you with an impression to return here in Zurich once again in your lifetime.
CHF 620 | Approx. USD $ 625 *
* Price is based on the entire tour, not per person
* Divide the amount by number of people in your group for per person rate
Tour length is approximately 5 hours but this duration and price can be customized and adjusted per your schedule. The duration also includes lunch or coffee break, during which your guide is with you, although does not charge. Your guide is additionally is your personal photographer during your entire trip, and this service too, is complimentary.
Information for transit passengers (Zurich Airport)
- Please ensure to provide us your flight details (airline, flight number, date of arrival in Zurich); this helps us to monitor flight arrival and departure and amend the tour accordingly.
- Your tour guide, Sal will be at the airport on time and does not charge you for waiting time. He will monitor flight schedule and any delays and act accordingly.
- Your tour guide will hold your name tag and wait at the exit area (after the customs)
- Your tour guide will wear a company badge with his name on it.
- Please ensure you have your mobile fully charged and able to contact your guide or take calls from him in case of any unforeseen issue.
10 AM – 14:30 PM
14:00 PM – 6:30 PM
4 – 4.5 hours
Includes 30 minutes coffee break
Included in the price
- Guided tours
- Private vehicle
Excluded in the price
- Entrance fees
- Public transportation, cable car, ferry tickets
- Meal and beverages
- Tips and gratuity