1. Tour Price
The tour price can be seen on the tour information page, pricing lists or confirmation of order. All rates are exclusive of VAT . The published rates can be amended as per section 8 below. The tour price has to be paid as per payment terms highlighted in section 2 below.
2. Payment Terms
- If the tour is booked prior to or within 30 days in advance, 30% of the tour price is due immediately upon booking. The remaining balance is due within 14 days prior to the tour start date.
- If the tour is booked after 30 days prior to the tour start date, 100% tour price is due immediately upon booking.
3. Payment Options
Our customers has the convenience to book and pay for the tours using any of the following desired options:
- Secure Payment with Credit Cards or PayPal
- Bank Transfer (e-banking)
4. Secure Payment with Credit Cards or Paypal
Pay quickly and securely
It’s ‘enough to indicate your e-mail address and your credit card to carry out a payment. Now you can pay for your purchases easily, quickly and securely online.
Security and Safety
- Your payment information or credit card information is not be saved in our server.
- PayPal and Stripe guarantee and protect your payment information (credit card information).
- Information flow between your computer and our server is encrypted and secured.
5. Payment by Bank Transfer
CH61 0070 0110 0068 7962 6
BIC/ Swift Code
Bank Transfer terms and condition:
- The bank transfer must include the order identification details that are released in the e-mail order confirmation.
- All payment must be received within 5 days from the booking date.
- Booking or reservation is automatically cancelled, if the payment is not received in full within the due date.
6. Cancellation & Amendment
- You can cancel / amend tours by yourself if you have registered when you booked the tour. Just login to “My Account”, trace your tour order ID and edit to cancel or amend. You must read section 7 below before you initiate a cancellation or amendment to your existing order. You should receive confirmation almost immediately of any change you have made to your order by email. If you have not received a confirmation email, please call us at +41 44 520 92 00 or contact us by email or online chat immediately.
- If you have not registered and booked the tour using “guest checkout”, tour cancellation can only be made by contacting us.
- For amendments or rescheduling after confirmation, there is no associated cost. You must however, check the availability before re-scheduling a tour.
- Amendment for changing tour dates is not guaranteed and is dependent on availability of our tour guide and vehicles.
Full Cancellation / Refund Policy
- For full or partial cancellations after confirmation, the following cancellation charges apply:
– Before 1 week of tour start date, Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) will honor a full refund, minus CHF 200.00 administrative fee.
– After 1 week but prior to 48 hours of tour start date, Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) will honor a full refund, minus 50% of the total tour price.
– 48 hours or less remaining for tour start date, Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) reserves the right to retain 100% of the tour. (with exceptions per section 7).
- In exceptional cases, other cancellation conditions may occur. These will be communicated to the client by Swiss Private Tour through a written confirmation.
- We strongly recommend our customers to have travel insurance.
7. Cancellation of the tour by Swiss Private Tour
Swiss Private Tour is entitled to cancel the tour if the deposit or the final payment is not received on time or for emergency cases. In such instances, the above-mentioned cancellation costs are imposed. In case the execution of the tour is jeopardized, considerably hindered or impossible due to force majeure, meteorological hazard, official measures, political disturbances, vehicle defects, or strikes, tours can be cancelled after evaluation and inspection. If client wishes Swiss Private Tour organize an alternative tour but there is no rate guarantee. The already paid tour price will be fully refunded. Further compensation claims are excluded.
8. Amendments of Tour Price and Services
Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) reserves the right to amend the agreed tour price, in case exceptional circumstances occur. Such exceptional circumstances can be:
– Price amendments of transportation companies
– Newly introduced or higher taxes, charges or fees
– Taxes or VAT imposed by the Swiss government
Amendments of rates in case of exceptional circumstances will be advised at least 14 days prior to the tour start date. If the difference between the new and the initial rate is higher than 10%, the client has the right to either withdraw from the contract free of charge within 5 days after notice or to accept an alternative tour package at the same or similar price. This this case, Swiss Private Tour will work with the client to customize the tour.
Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH), reserves the right to change the tour program before the tour start.
Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) may work with other service provider to bring services to meet specific client needs and requirements. In case an important provider is not able to provide the required service(s), Swiss Private Tour will offer an alternative solution to the client. Any additional costs are borne by the client. Swiss Private Tour is obliged to inform the client immediately of changes in services or program. A re-booking or a free cancellation would be offered.
9 Terms of participation
The client undertakes to inform the tour operator of acute and serious health problems. It is not allowed to join a tour under drug and/or excessive alcohol influence. It is the duty of the client to comply with the terms and conditions and to follow the instructions of the tour guide, its members of staff and the external management and rescue personnel, in particular, the obligation to wear the seat belts or the use of child safety seats in accordance with applicable laws.
In case the terms and conditions are not met by a client or a client did not follow the instructions, the tour operator reserves the right to exclude the client from the tour. When this exclusion is made prior to tour start, Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) reserves the right to cancel the tour. If the disqualification occurs, the client has no right for a refund of the tour price.
Every tour has a fixed start time as highlighted in every tour description. Tour guide will delay the tour by 15 minutes and will try to locate the client; however, in case of “no show” the tour is considered cancelled and the client will not be refunded. For re-scheduling a tour in case of “no show” a new tour will have to be arranged and booked at actual tour price.
10 Transaction Related Conditions
In case of purchase of goods together with the completion of any online transaction, the bank of reference shall authorize only the amount of your purchase. The amount relating to service booked will be charged to the ordering customer as per agreed payment terms and conditions.
The timing of release for certain types of credit cards depends exclusively on the banking system and can be up to their maturity (24 days from the date of authorization).
The liability for any delays regarding the cancellation of the transaction cannot be in any case be responsibility of Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH); nor can Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delayed release by the banking system.
In the event of fraudulent suspect, Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) reserves the right to request customer for additional information for verification, or for copies of documents proving the ownership of the used credit card. In the absence of the required documentation, Swiss Private Tour reserves the right not to accept or cancel the order.
At no time during the purchase process Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) is able to know the information about the buyer’s credit card as they are typed on the website of the bank handling the transaction with high security systems. Since there is no payment data transmission between client and our server, no archive of Swiss Private Tour web-site contains or maintains such data. Swiss Private Tour by Valuesource (GmbH) thus cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for services purchased on www.swissprivatetour.com web site.