Visiting the majestic Luzern from Zurich and much more..
Our private tour is carefully sketched out to take yon on a day trip to Luzern from Zurich through a spectacular scenic journey and is designed to provide you the best orientation and overview of what all this majestic city has to offer.
Not only will you visit Luzern city center and it’s well preserved medieval town, but you will also get to visit it’s many hidden gems and the surrounding gorgeous beauty.
AT A GLANCE
About this tour
In a comfort of a luxury private vehicle and experienced guide, visit Switzerland’s one of the most visited, picture-like city of Luzern.
4 – 4.5 hours
6 (For larger group, please contact us.)
Pick-up and drop-off place
Your hotel or place of stay in Zurich
Best Price Guaranteed
Only CHF 77.50 per person, based on 6 people
Free Cancellation / Fully refundable
( 1 week prior/ Terms & condition applies)
Luzern Private Tour
Luzern (also known as Lucerne) with its unspoiled beauty, lakeside, and jaw dropping lake-mountains panorama backdrops, is among the top most visited and popular city among visitors to Switzerland; since the Roman era in the 19th century to date, Luzern has been a regular place on the Grand Tour of Europe for the likes of Mark Twain and Queen Victoria. This picture perfect city has lot to offer to its visitors.
Your guide will meet you in your hotel at 9:00 am and you will begin your unforgettable day with a scenic drive to Switzerland’s most visited city, Luzern. Upon arrival, you may enjoy a coffee break first and then begin sightseeing the tour. The tour is designed to provide an eye opening experience, showing you all the major landmarks in Luzern including visit to the famous Chapel Bridge (a decorative, 13th century wooden bridge), the Lion Monument, Lake Luzern Promenade, and many other points of interest in this beautiful carnival old town, decorated with arts and eye catching painting walls, including baroque churches and the medieval castles. At around midday, enjoy lunch at the river-side, offering authentic international and local delicious food and perhaps also get some shopping done or relax by the beautiful Lake side promenade, surrounded by snow-capped mountains, before discovering Luzern’s surrounding beauty on way to Zurich.
- Scenic drive from Zurich to Luzern
- Photography sightseeing tour of Luzern city’s most fascinating places
- Stroll around the charming medieval old town filled with shops and restaurants
- Visit the famous Lion monument, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21
- Enjoy a stroll at beautiful lake side or sit and relax at the harbour
- Enjoy delicious lunch at one of the most recommended restaurant
- Picture taking at Luzern’s most picturesque vantage points and it’s gorgeous lake size promonade
Guided Tour: CHF 465 | USD 469 *
* Total tour price, not a per person price
* Divide the total price by number of participant in your group
- The duration of the tour is approximately 5.5 – 6 hours
- This tour includes 1 hour lunch break during which your tour guide is with you but for which he does not charge.
- The tour will start at 08:30 and schedule to complete by 2.15 PM.
- Flexible schedule can be arranged for this tour by requesting tour customization for your party.
Included in the price
- Guided tours
- Private vehicle
Excluded in the price
- Entrance fees
- Public transportation, cable car, ferry tickets
- Meal and beverages
- Tips and gratuity