Swiss Private Tour offers visitors to Switzerland extraordinary, custom-tailored, private sightseeing tours out of Zurich, providing unmatched quality, variety and personalized service. These created-just-for-you tours, offering complimentary professional photography services supplied by our hand-picked private tour guides, are designed to meet with your 100% satisfaction.
SWITZERLAND’S MOST UNIQUE CUSTOMIZED PRIVATE TOURS
Including Complimentary Professional Photography Service
Your unique Switzerland experience begins here
MUTLI-COUNTRY IN A SINGLE DAY
See multi-countries in a single day for the most authentic European experience!
TOP RATED 1/2 -DAY TOURS
See the best of everything in Zurich in relatively short time, in a unique private tour settings.
TRUE ESSENSE OF SWITZERLAND
You will enjoy the true essence of Switzerland, making family vacation a lifelong memory.
Great Customer Experiences
Why Customers Chose Swiss Private Tour?
Tell Me More
Your customized tour will be tailored to:
- fit your needs and desires
- fit your schedule and pace
- fit your budget
- fulfill your bucket list
Comfort & Luxury
Tell Me More
Rejuvenate and replenish your inner soul
- A private tour dedicated exclusively to you and your group – whose top priority is to please you
- no waiting time and no rush – the tour starts and ends at your hotel’s doorstep
- personalized tours with knowledgeable locals, ensuring a relaxing, entertaining and gratifying vacation
- large, well-equipped and WIFI enabled vehicles providing maximum comfort, luxury and security
An Authentic Experience
Tell Me More
Your tour experience will delight you:
- See the country through the eyes of a local, accompanied by your “photographer/friend/guide”
- Exciting, entertaining and thoroughly enjoyable tour day, crafted with great attention to detail
- In case of bad weather, Plan-B will still assure a delightful holiday experience
- Visit off-the-beaten-path locations and sights that only a local would know about
An Unparalleled Vacation
Tell Me More
A fabulous and stress-free vacation provides you with priceless lifelong memories
- Tours exclusively crafted to your particular desires and needs – combined with a complimentary professional photography service – make these tours extraordinarily unique
- Discover unimaginably charming and picturesque sights, scenes, towns and villages, because we pride ourselves in showing you what you will find with no other tour company
- We stringently avoid all tourist traps, ensuring that you will get the most for your money, and it will be well-spent
Our services guarantee the best value and savings available, through very competitive and fair pricing
Flexible & Friendliest
Tell Me More
Your tour provides the complete flexibility that ordinary tours won’t provide, such as:
- to adapt to last minute alteration of a tour
- to reschedule or re-plan tours due to unfavorable weather conditions
- to customize and amend tours to best suit your personal wishes and desires
- to provide fair and flexible payment and cancellation plans
Memorable Vacation Photos
Tell Me More
You will return home with incredible vacation photos that will delight and impress
- Let us take your photos, so you can dedicate yourself to enjoying every delectable moment of your vacation
- Your complimentary professional vacation photos are exclusively yours, guaranteeing you lifelong memories of your remarkable trip
- All photos can be instantly uploaded to your smartphone and shared with family and friends on social media
- Your professional vacation photo album will be the envy of everyone
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens in case of bad weather?
The weather in Switzerland can be quite unpredictable, so it’s always advisable to have a Plan-B, just one more thing that sets us apart from other private tour providers. With over twenty-five years of experience, we promise you a thoroughly enjoyable vacation day, regardless of the weather! In case of unfavorable weather conditions causing the tour destination to become unsuitable or present risk, you will be advised immediately; we will offer you alternative, equally wonderful destination possibilities, or invite you to reschedule.
What is a Private Tour?
A private tour is a tour organized exclusively for your party, and you are its only participants
Other advantages of a private tour are:
– It is custom-designed to best fit your needs, desires, and pace
– It offers personal attention, high flexibility, comfort, and a thoroughly relaxing experience
– Should you wish to stop anywhere, or visit something of interest to you that you see as you travel, your guide will do his best to accommodate your wishes
– You are not forced to stick to a fixed destination or a fixed tour plan
– Hotel pick up and drop off means no waiting and no waste of time
Why should I chose Swiss Private Tour?
Exceptional Value for Couples, Families and Small Groups
Utilizing our services ensures that you:
- make the best use of your time in Switzerland, to get the most out of every minute
- enjoy an extraordinary personal experience, that conventional tours cannot provide
- are prevented from being bound to your original tour destination in case of bad weather
- have a highly personalized, authentic and exceedingly unique vacation experience
- avoid all tourist traps, and their unnecessary travel costs and waste of your valuable time
- delight in private tour destinations and sights at unmatched, competitive prices
Photography Sightseeing is a unique concept that we created – which is yet another reason that sets us apart from the rest. We combine our knowledge as locals, our vast tour experience, and our professional photography talents, to create unforgettable vacation memories for you. When you are on a sightseeing tour, the focus of your trip should be to thoroughly enjoy yourself, without having to be distracted by trying to capture that incredible image or moment. Let your personal, professional vacation photographer capture not only those memorable instances, but also those of you while you relish your vacation. Take home a beautiful photo album, to share, cherish and remind you of your fabulous experience.
We take pride in creatively sketching out our scenic routes, showing you the most exquisite scenic beauty to be found. Not only do we take you to locations that large tours cannot reach, we are also very knowledgeable about climate conditions, so your destinations will provide the ultimate photography sightseeing experience.
Excellent Value For Money
We pride ourselves in:
- providing you with an incredible and unparalleled experience during your time with us, and your pleasure and satisfaction are our prime concerns. Money is not our motivation – Happy clients are!
- the fact that you are guaranteed the best value for your vacation money spent, and we invite you to do your research and compare our competitiveness
- our pricing, as our tour prices are based on a per tour basis, rather than on the number of participants; this means that should you be a couple, family, or small group, you receive incredible value
- our guarantee you will have an exceptional vacation experience that ordinary tours cannot provide
Do you offer discounts?
Not required. We already have the guaranteed best market price and our prices are very transparent for comparison purpose.
We match the best market price without having to compromise on quality.
Is it too late to book a tour for tomorrow?
In this eventuality, please call us at +41-44-520-9200, or contact us; we will do our best to accommodate you even on short notice, when possible.
Do I need to register for My Account?
Registering for an account is not mandatory; registering for My Account simply allows you to:
- Track and manage all your orders
- Cancel or change existing orders
- Create new orders with ease
Where do you pick up and drop off?
All our tours start and end at the door-step of your hotel in Zurich, or in Zurich suburb cities. Although we will gladly pick up and drop off in other cities in Switzerland, you must contact us prior to booking a tour, as it may incur an additional charge.
What if the tour we would like to take is not listed?
Our private tours can be customized to best fit your needs, desires, and pace, as we are exceedingly flexible; it would be our pleasure to adapt any of the tours advertised on our site to best suit your requirements. Please see our Customize Tour page to customize your tour.
Additionally, you can request our assistance to customize your tour here, and we will be pleased to create a custom tour, catering to your unique specifications.
Can we opt for a different tour destination on the day of our tour?
Yes, absolutely! We pride ourselves on our flexibility; however, please note that changing your tour destination may incur additional costs. Your tour guide will be happy to accommodate you, and to help you decide.
Do you offer Airport Transfer Service?
Yes, should you wish to engage our chauffeur driven services, you may book our private airport transfer service at guaranteed best price.
What is the length of your tours?
Tour duration is always visible on the tour information page.
Please note that each tour includes adequate time for a snack or coffee break, and lunch or dinner (based on tour itinerary), ensuring that you feel relaxed and do not become exhausted from your day. After all, your vacation should serve to rejuvenate you so that you can return to your routine life refreshed and reinvigorated!
It’s important to note that our tour price calculations exclude all break time, meaning that pricing is based solely on the duration of actual tour activities, rather than on the tour’s total duration.
What are my payments options ?
The following payment method options are available for tour bookings:
- Secure payment by Credit Cards
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank-transfer
What if I want to cancel my tour?
We understand there are circumstances wherein a tour needs to be cancelled, so we are pleased to offer a very fair refund policy.
Cancellations seven days or more before your tour date are fully refundable, minus the following: bank or credit card transaction fees, and any fees that have been prepaid by us on your behalf for the purpose of your tour, such as public transport fees, entrance fees, etc.; this amount will be deducted from your refund.
For cancellations of less than a week before your tour, we are unable to provide refunds – except if you provide us with medical or other acceptable supporting evidence proving that you are prevented from taking your chosen tour on your booked date. Should we ascertain that an alternative tour, or rescheduling, is not feasible or possible, for an acceptable reason, you will be refunded as per the above terms. Kindly note that for a refund due to illness, a doctor’s documentation will be required.
What does photography include?
The photography service we offer you is an exceedingly unique concept. The motivation for this innovative idea is to enable you to create unforgettable vacation memories, in which you are actually a participant, and not just a bystander. While you relish your tour day, you can focus on experiencing the moment, rather than constantly being distracted trying to get a great photo. Focus on having fun, while we are the ones who capture your vacation – and your enjoyment of it – in photos, for your lasting memories!
All photos are delivered in full RAW plus JPEG file format, for high quality prints (300 dpi). We guarantee at least 75 – 100 photos on a tour day, which will fill your entire vacation photo album.
All photos will be made available to you for download within 24 – 48 hours. These photos are exclusively yours for a lifetime. Your photos are not shared publicly, and are automatically removed from our servers three days following the time and date you confirm having receiving them.
Instantly Share Your Photos
Our Digital SLR camera is equipped with functionality, allowing you to download photos directly from our Digital SLR to your smartphone; these can then be processed and uploaded directly to your social media. This ensures original RAW files remain un-touched, protecting the quality of original images. Impress and delight your family and friends by sharing your tour day as it unfolds!
- Modern Digital Single Reflex (DSLR) camera
- Lens – high quality lens combination (zoom, mid-range and wide-angle lens) for panorama pictures
- Multiple photography gears including – reflectors and external flashgun and filters (2 and 3 stop Graduated ND + circular polarization, 10 stop ND filter)
- High quality memory card for backups
- Tripod for perfect stabilization during low light photography
Excluded from Our Photography Service
RAW image processing is excluded from our photography service; should you wish to have fine-finish selected RAW images, we can certainly provide this service at an additional cost.
What kind of vehicle do you utilize?
Our tour vans are Switzerland and EU compliant, registered Licenced Professional Vehicles, authorized for tour operation in Switzerland and European countries.
Our tours use American family-size, luxury minivans, with spacious six-passenger capacity; they are furnished with exceedingly comfortable leather seats.
Our vans are modern, WIFI enabled, well-equipped, fully insured, and optimally maintained.
We are obliged to undergo periodical vehicle safety controls, conducted by the Swiss Road and Transportation Authority; we stringently comply with their safety standards and requirements.
As many of our photography sightseeing tours are designed for unique destination trips, we often take local scenic routes in order to reach particular viewpoints that local tour buses cannot reach. For this reason, we do not conduct tours using buses or coaches, nor do we use vehicles that run on diesel fuel (vehicles that do not use unleaded gas), as these have limited restricted access to countryside destinations.
Additional Vehicles and/or Passengers
We can accommodate additional passengers, even when it will require additional vehicles. Kindly plan early, and contact us as soon as possible beforehand, to make your particular request.
Can we bring luggage with us?
Since we use a van on our tours, to keep your experience as comfortable as possible, regrettably, we cannot accommodate luggage. However, anything that you are comfortable having on your lap, or placing under your legs, is fine with us.
Is using a child seat mandatory in Switzerland?
We strictly adhere to Swiss regulation concerning use of a child seat. Below are the most important regulations concerning the transportation of children in Switzerland:
Babies and children must be correctly secured in a child’s car seat for their weight and age. The seat must bear the correct ECE security label. A proper restraint device (for example booster seats with or without back head support), which is admitted according to the ECE-convention Nr. 44, must be used on seats with 3-point safety belt for the transport of children. The first 2 digits of the verification code on the ECE-label must be 03 or 04.
Children under 12 years must sit in a special child seat if they are under 150 cm tall.
Children over 150 cm tall and children over 12 years of age must wear a seat belt.
On seats using pelvic restraints (older cars or minibuses), only children up to the age of 7 years must be secured using a children safety seat.
In principle children are allowed to sit on the front passenger seat regardless of their age. If your car is equipped with airbags, rear-facing car seats may only be used if the front airbag on the passenger’s side is deactivated.
About us in a few words...
It is our pleasure to offer visitors to Switzerland a unique, personalized, and custom-created private tour experience. Our priority is ensuring you are delighted with your visit, and that you return home with incredible memories that will last a lifetime!
Our complimentary professional photography service is just another reason to set us apart from the rest, and guarantees you the ability to savor every precious moment of your fabulous vacation day; you will be a participant, not just an observer – and it will be reflected in your exceptional quality photos!
As you travel in comfort in our spacious, WIFI enabled luxury vehicles, your friendly driver-guide (and professional photographer!) will be sure you relax and enjoy your custom-created experience, and get the most out of every moment you spend together.
Our tour prices are per tour - not per person based - offering you a more economical way to travel with friends, family, and small groups; we avoid all tourist traps, ensuring reduced travel costs, and providing you the best value for your money spent.
With door-to-door service, tour destinations and activities that offer authentic, intriguing, entertaining, and innovative ways to spend your days, you can rest assured that our private, guided tours are the perfect choice for those seeking a more intimate, friendly, and see-the-country-through-the-eyes-of-a-local, experience!
Please visit our Facebook page to learn more about our recent and upcoming events.